We are currently working with an award-winning brand agency, who require a freelance Senior Account Manager to join their client-services team based in Manchester.
Working across a range of prominent brands in the entertainment, B2C and services sector, this agency provides you with the opportunity to enhance your portfolio whilst working alongside a team who place creativity and focus at the forefront of operations.
Key skills and attributes
- A forward-thinking approach and a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
- Have a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting.
- Strong time management.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- The ability to multi-task while working to deadline, yet still retaining a professional approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs.
- Self-motivated and agile thinker.
- Presents effective written and verbal communications.
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills.
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite.
This is a 3 month interim contract with a possible extension, which is ideally suited for a candidate with previous agency experience from a branding background.
If this sounds perfect for your next challenge then apply!