This is an excellent opportunity for a NPD Manager to work with one of the leading and innovative UK food group, based in the home counties. As NPD Manager you’ll lead a successful NPD team working closely with leading retailers. You will have the opportunity to look after multiple sites and play a key role in customer accounts. This is a company who keep innovation at the core of their business. You will have both day to day responsibilities on site as well as other group responsibilities.
The business is a dynamic, own label company who produce high quality, chilled products for leading retail multiples. With an exceptional Executive Team and a strategy in place, they are aiming to continue their impressive growth so far and have big plans for the next few years. As a company, they pride themselves on their values and their people and keep this at the heart of what they do. As part of their journey of growth, they are looking to recruit an NPD Manager who is a foodie at heart and has great retailer experience.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a real foodie who thrives on innovation
- You will have extensive experience of working in a own label, fresh & chilled food manufacturer
- A proven track record of building relationships with retailers - ideally Tesco and Waitrose
- Multi site experience is desirable but not essential, dependant on level of current/previous roles
- You will be an enthusiastic and driven individual who is excited for the next stage of their career
If you are open to having a confidential conversation please get in touch to arrange a suitable time to speak.