Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a full service digital marketing agency, based on the outskirts of Manchester. The agency provides services across SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Web Design/Development and Digital PR to clients ranging from small businesses to large international firms.
The agency are a certified Microsoft, Facebook Marketing, Bing & Google Premier partner and have been around for over 15 years. In 2017 they were recognised as a Top 100 Fastest Growing Technology Company - Northern Tech Awards.
Right now, we are looking for a Paid Social Manager to join and lead a growing digital and social team.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter and a strategic, commercial thinker who will have a thorough understanding of the benefits of social and digital platforms and the roles they can play in helping a client to achieve their business objectives. They will monitor new and emerging platforms to ensure clients are always utilising the latest digital services, and need an analytical mind - constantly able to recommend ways to optimise campaigns and take on board learnings for future briefs.
- Guide the strategy of all paid social advertising for majority of clients
- Coordinate with account handlers and stakeholders, to plan and implement social media plans and closely monitor and optimise performance
- Handle a variety of budgets
- Constantly test and optimise channel and campaign performance
- Collaborate closely with other internal teams to support integrated campaigns and advise on the most effective use of their channels
- Establish a consistent testing processes across all areas of advertising
- Provide ad hoc analysis as well as regular channel performance reports
- Find and test new platforms to grow our digital footprint
- Own the creation of process and on-boarding of tools to support to management of paid social advertising
The successful Paid Social Media Manager will advise clients and colleagues on trends and developments in search engine technology (and we don’t just mean Google) with an ability to present coherently to non-technical people - so it’s essential that you’ve got top notch communication skills.
What’s more, you’ll need well honed organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Given the nature of the role, it goes without saying that you’ll have a keen interest for the world of digital marketing and a keenness to keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
For more information, get in touch.