Are you looking for a new challenge in the city? Do you communicate in a professional and persuasive manner? Does building strong client relationships satisfy you? We have an exciting opportunity for a Partnerships & Promotions Executive.
Our client, a high end property firm in the retail sector are recruiting. This Partnerships & Promotions Executive position will be within the marketing team and requires an organised, motivated and confident individual.
The position is to work with an established digital marketing app which the property firm has created and will include the follow duties:
- Build and manage a solid contact database
- Stakeholder management
- Keep communication tracker up to date on all campaigns
- Create and manage the promotional marketing plan working with marketing agencies as required
- Create a catalogue of compelling offers and promotions for our customers
- Work closely with the team to sure the promotional plan is in line with the customer engagement strategy
- Attend events for both networking and developing new promotional partners
- Report on the performance of promotions against KPIs
- Should be happy to travel in the UK between different locations.
- Creating innovate ideas within budget and tight deadlines
The individual would ideally be a graduate who has experience of presenting and can communicate confidently. Experience in a sales/promotions would be a plus. The individual should be skilled in Microsoft and ideally worked with a contact database. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic and creative, this is a great role to join a reputable company which has lots of career opportunities.