Fabulous opportunity for a heavyweight Planning Director to join the senior team at one of the UK's best integrated agencies.
As Planning Director you'll be a key member of the senior management team at an awesome integrated agency that boasts an exceptional creative output, an impressive mix of global clients and a culture centred around delivering campaigns that excite and engage.
You'll be naturally curious, with a thirst for knowledge and enjoy debating concepts and ideas. Working closely with the client services and creative teams you'll bring actionable insight to briefs.
Plus, you'll have a knack of spotting truths in insight that others would miss and that make the difference between good campaigns and great ones. And you'll do this across all types of strategy from account planning, brand, comms and digital to create genuinely integrated strategies.
We're looking for a Planning Director who is able to understand the motivations, beliefs and behaviours of different target audiences, and who is able to translate insights into compelling propositions and strategies. You'll have a natural ability to write powerful creative briefs, with powerful propositions that inspire the creative process.
If successful you'll get to work on leading global brands across truly integrated marketing activity, so you'll have a solid understanding of how traditional and digital channels fuse together.
- Assessing and understanding client businesses to develop informed strategic plans and identify growth opportunities.
- Building influential client relationships with key clients (new & existing) and becoming a trusted advisor.
- Interrogate and interpret marketing and communications briefs to establish the depth of strategic requirements, managing/delegating accordingly.
- Ensuring all creative briefs are rooted in strategic thinking, with powerful propositions to inspire the creative process.
- Brief, judge and validate creative work to ensure it connects to the audience insights and proposition.
- Presenting strategic plans to clients to support the creative response, with a clear ability to to articulate a strong point of view.
- Leading on channel planning and developing customer journey recommendations with a true omni-channel approach.
- Strong senior planning background in leading creative agencies.
- Collaborative and diplomatic, with a deep understanding of how to develop omni-channel strategic responses to client briefs.
- A natural gravitas and ability to influence clients on the best strategic approach to achieve the best solutions for their brands.
- Intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player with commitment to quality and professionalism.
- Confident, articulate and persuasive, a persuasive presenter, with excellent client skills and a passion for the creative product.
- In depth understanding of emerging digital technologies and trends.
You'll be working with an awesome team and will have a daily opportunity to get under the skin of some incredible brands. Their approach is centred around developing robust creative propositions that deliver clear commercial returns for clients. And in turn the agency.
Wonderful opportunity for any senior planner - apply now in confidence for immediate consideration.