Pitch are currently working with a Digital Marketing Agency based in Staffordshire who are looking for a PPC Account Manager.
Our client are one of the UK’s leading and award-winning digital performance marketing agencies who specialise in; SEO, paid media, content marketing, inbound marketing, web development and CRO. This agency has been established for over 10 years and work with clients nationality, and internationally, operating as a Google and Bing partner agency.
The successful PPC Account Manager will be responsible for building strategic, long term relationships with key stakeholders across multiple clients and suppliers, working across paid search, paid social and display, to ensure all accounts are optimised in-accordance with best practice and making sure requirements are delivered on time and to budget. It is expected that the successful candidate will work closely with an Account Executive, so management or delegation experience would be preferred.
- Optimisation and management of paid search, social and display campaigns across multiple clients is carried out to best practice standards.
- Accurate and timely preparation of daily, weekly and monthly analytics reports.
- Constant growth of accounts and relationships. Always looking for opportunities to grow accounts.
- Working closely with internal teams to integrate services.
- At least 2+ years experience in digital paid media.
- Experience of taking lead on accounts and building relationships with clients.
- Passionate about digital marketing/social media/paid media.
- Able to think strategically and tactically.
- AdWords & Google Analytics qualified.