Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a full service digital marketing agency based on the outskirts of Manchester. The agency provides services across SEO, SEM, PPC, Social Media, Web Design/Development and Digital PR, to clients ranging from small businesses to large international firms.
The agency are a certified Microsoft, Facebook Marketing, Bing and Google Premier partner and have been around for over 15 years. In 2017, they were recognised as a Top 100 Fastest Growing Technology Company - Northern Tech Awards.
Right now, we are looking for a PPC executive to join their already established digital advertising team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To build and manage PPC Campaigns in Adwords, following best practice guidelines
- This includes but is not limited to budget management, performing keyword research, writing ads, account optimisation and bid management
- Working with the account and providing regular communication to clients including regular reporting and analysis
- Attending face to face meetings and having telephone calls with clients where appropriate
- To provide support and input into new business proposals, forecasts and estimations
- To contribute hands-on to the formulation of cutting-edge ideas for clients
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns at the same time across different verticals and in Google, Bing, Amazon, Criteo etc.
- Experience with Google Shopping Campaigns
- GAP qualified
- CIM qualifications
In return, this agency will offer a more than competitive salary and package including digital specific training, digital partner certifications, free parking, fantastic facilities and office environment and the opportunity to learn new areas of digital.
For more information, get in touch.