Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a Marketing Communications & PR agency, based in Nottinghamshire.
We are hoping to recruit a PR Account Executive / Senior PR Account Executive, to work in a busy agency environment as part of their account handling team.
The agency, founded 20 years ago are a highly reputable PR consultancy, working regionally and nationally with B2B and B2C sector clients.
They pride themselves on delivering top class PR coverage, communications and creativity to their portfolio of clients.
Ideally, candidates will come from a similar background, and have experience working within a PR agency. However, we are also open to in-house PR experience.
- Educated to a degree level, ideally Journalism / Public Relations / Marketing.
- Minimum 1 years commercial experience, ideally from a B2B background.
- Excellent writing skills, experience writing press releases is beneficial.
- Confidence and credibility to liaise with senior stakeholders.
- Eager to contribute creative ideas to the business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Commercial use of Social Media platforms; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package, training, leadership and mentorship from senior PR figureheads in the industry.
Truly a fantastic agency to learn and grow at, where collaboration and teamwork is everything.
One of this agency’s strongest selling points is their collaborative and fun workplace culture. Flexible working are also on offer.