Pitch are working with a PR and Marketing agency based in Cheshire who are on the lookout for a PR Account Manager to join their team.
Our client has a great portfolio of clients across B2B/B2C and they are looking for a savvy PR Account Manager to join their team and support the Account Director across a portfolio of key client accounts.
This role is supporting the day-to-day running of a number of different accounts, ensuring a professional approach and service is maintained. Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Building strong relationships with clients and liaising with key stakeholders
- Writing press releases and content across social
- Selling into the media and maintain strong relationships
- Support with the strategic direction of campaigns
- Identifying opportunities to maximise client business
We are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager with a great knowledge of the B2B market, a confident communicator with great organisational and time management skills. It is a busy period at this agency, so we need someone who can be self-motivated, be able to build upon strong relationships with targeted media and be a proven leader.
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Experience in managing PR accounts to deliver positive ROI
- Strong written communication skills with attention to detail and a creative voice
- PR agency experience
- Working knowledge of social media
- Commercial awareness
If successful you'll be joining a down to earth, hard-working team, in a stunning rural location. Apply today!