A great new role for an award winning retail company based in the Birmingham area. This role of PR and Communications Manager sits within the PR department and requires somebody with a real varied skillset.
The role will work across local and national and international PR, blogs, charities and much much more. Reporting into the Head of Communications, the role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver the PR plan across retail group
- Be strategic when delivering at media events including press releases
- Seek new opportunities with potential business partnerships
- Develop charity partnerships
- Monitor PR and adapt existing plans
You should have a minimum of 3 years PR experience with a strong track record of devising PR plans and increase footfall/sales online. You should be confident in maintaining and building media relationships and have worked in a fast paced environment.