We're working with an exciting, growing, PR agency who are on the hunt for a savvy PR Consultant to join the team, to work across a portfolio of B2B and B2C clients. So whether you're a switched on graduate with relevant PR experience, an established PR Executive/Manager looking for a role where you can really get stuck into, or from a journalism background wanting to utilise your skills in the PR world - then this is the opportunity for you!
This Shropshire agency has gone from strength to strength, helping their clients generate coverage by offering a range of PR services from strategy, crisis management to social and content. They work across a range of sectors in both B2B and consumer and have some great clients on their roster. Culture is very important to this agency and they are looking for like-minded individuals who are hardworking and passionate about PR to join the team. They offer lots of training and progression opportunities so the ideal place to progress your career.
* Work alongside PR Account Director on a range of accounts
* Build strong relationships with key members of the media
* Support and manage key client relationships
* Write immaculate press releases and content for various channels
* Scan the media for coverage on clients
* Manage clients social media channels
The Ideal Candidate:
* A minimum of 6 months relevant PR experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong writing and communication skills
* Confident and happy to liaise with clients and the media
* Enthusiastic team player looking to hit the ground running
* Must be able to drive
Great chance to join a hard working down to earth PR agency where you will get out exactly what you put in - and they offer flexible working!