Are you looking to join a great Marketing and Communications team?
Are you enthusiastic to drive a brand forward?
Is writing your passion?
Our client, a well established consumer lifestyle firm has an opportunity for a PR Coordinator to join the business.
Reporting into the PR and Events Manager, this role requires somebody with a great work ethic, a passion for writing and a fantastic communication style, both written and spoken.
Duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Manage day to day new and current media opportunities to grow the PR coverage
- Advise business consultants on press releases and activity to build reputation
- Build case studies to identify new way of gaining media attention
- Manage photoshoots
- Write content for blogs, social media and website updates
- Edit and manage the consumer magazine
- Speak to external agencies when necessary
If this advert has grabbed your attention and you have PR experience which you can speak confidently about within ideally a consumer based environment, then get in touch.
Our client wants to see somebody who communicates confidently, as the ability to form relationships with varying parties is vital. Excellent written skills is very important and this will be tested if you were to be succesful.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious PR individual looking for a break into a company with fantastic career progression.