Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Production Assistant/Executive to join one of the very best integrated agencies in the UK. A brilliant opportunity that will suit anyone from a production, creative services, traffic or studio management background.
To be considered for the role you'll need to convince us of your prowess when it comes to managing print requirements for a variety of exciting campaigns through a busy agency studio to ensure that projects keep flowing smoothly, on time, on spec and on budget.
You'll be a dab hand at working closely with colleagues and external suppliers to ensure that all work is delivered to the highest standards. As you'd expect, a good awareness of print production processes is absolutely essential and a knowledge of artwork production is also highly desirable.
Core responsibilities will therefore include:
* Understanding of artwork production and artwork despatch to publications for press and digital advertising.
* Understanding of preparation of artwork for print would be advantageous but not essential.
* An understanding of all the latest production techniques.
* Prioritise workload to ensure maximum efficiency.
* To estimate work accurately, whilst at all times maximising profit potential.
* Apply production control systems at all times.
* Ensure approval processes have been adhered to before any work leaves the agency
* Maintain the highest standards of quality.
Given the nature of the role and the nature of your experience, it goes without saying that you'll have impeccable organisation skills and that you're a fairly unflappable character when the pressure is on!
This is a genuinely brilliant role with a market leading agency - apply now in the strictest of confidence for immediate consideration.