An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a progressive IT business as a Project Manager/Business Analyst.
The Project role will be part of the team who liaise and bridge the gap between IT and the business. The IT BA team analyse business processes and systems to define solution requirements; deliver change within a structured agile framework; manage requirements through to delivery; provide a consistent experience for project participants and stakeholders by developing and maintaining IT governance controls, and maintains product ownership of the in-house developed solutions.
Working as part of a busy multinational business the role will involve supporting the Sales and Marketing teams in pre-sales activity and the Development team within the IT Department team who are building and working on enterprise grade software systems, specifically in relation to our Marketing Operations Suite. You will enjoy direct customer liaison, solving problems, delivering beneficial changes, maintaining the system and process controls and be able to communicate with a varied audience.
You will perform a variety of activities including:
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done
- Analyse business requirements and user needs to agree detailed functional and technical requirements and plans, drawing on input from internal and external subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Facilitate decision-making and arbitration relating to trade-offs to identify the highest value deliverables
- Liaison between business functions, SME's and IT on evaluating the potential impact of the change.
- Work with the Product Owners to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Work closely with the software development team in the production of software solutions with viable specifications and acceptance criteria
- Work closely with the sales and bid team to support Presales
- Be supportive watchdogs, listening for good ideas and getting ideas moving when they are worth evaluating
To be considered you will need a solid base of experience in PM and BA have qualifications in Agile and Prince II and be able to present technical solutions. If you tick all the boxes send your CV for immediate consideration.