We have partnered with an FMCG food business based in the South West, who are looking for an experienced Promotions Manager to join their growing digital marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and managing the promotional plan for all products sold by the business, generating clear sales uplift through the promotions whilst ensuring that the brand's identity is upheld whilst running promotions. You will also manage new product launch plans.
In This Role The Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Establishing a clear strategy to ensure that all promotions align with our brand and sales goals.
- Driving the promotional calendar to ensure that the company hits the sales target for the year, as well as margin targets and maintaining brand position
- Create strong internal relationships with the wider Marketing and Buying Departments to create promotions on relevant products.
- Communicating plans effectively so that promotional support and stock can be managed effectively
- Creating master promotions lists
Key Skills & Experience
- A degree in Marketing / Digital Media or a similar channel is essential
- Strong creative writing skills as well as experience of Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Able to display a keen eye for design and photography
- Demonstrate confidence with performing and analysing A/B testing
- Ambitious and career minded with fantastic communication skills
- A true self-starter with a passion for detail
- Thrives in a challenging environment and takes full ownership of projects
- Excellent prioritising, planning and time management skills.
- Team player with a hands on approach / excellent problem solver/ creative and strategic
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who would like to join a market leading FMCG business.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence - please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here