Have you got an eye for detail? Do you have experience in the retail/fashion industry? Are you a perfectionist?
Our client a high end fashion manufactuer based in Leicester is looking for a Quality Controller to add to the team. Due to the quality of the products being manufactured, they are looking for somebody who understands the procedures and has experience in this field.
The client quality control 100% of their garments at the end of production, as well as during the manufacturing process. This role will report in to the Operations Director and you will work together on any issues that arise.
Duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Creating a QC report for each style detailing pass/ fail % of garments - ensuring relevant people have it
- Liasing with External Quality Controller's from clients to arrange visits to check their garments, after we have completed our internal QC.
- Changes needed from QC will be reported back to relevant team members
- International factory will send some garments to be quality controlled
- Creating technical spec sheets
The ideal candidate will have strong communcation skills both written and verbally. Regular interaction with clients requires a confident individual to speak about the garments using technical knowledge.
Apply today to join a small high end fashion company that is creative and will allow you to better your skillset, an opportunity not to be missed.