We have partnered exclusively with a marketing leading FMCG business who are looking for a Regional Development Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate with have previous experience of working within a bluechip food or drinks business and ideally have progressed up through a graduate scheme.
Location wise they wil consider individuals based in the Home Counties/London or South West. My client offers flexible home working & fantastic career progression.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Business Development - actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver targets
- Account Management - Ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with our existing cash & carry/symbol,convenience client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Achieving sales and cash margin targets for a defined geographic territory
- Maintain and develop a wide network of contacts and build effective relationships within the market place through which you will generate opportunities for new business
- Opening profitable new accounts and build strong relationships with new customers
- Maintain a strong knowledge of market trends including client and competitor activity and industry innovations
- Help prepare and deliver all aspects of the strategic sales process including awareness campaigns, presentations, exhibitions and sales collateral
- Work closely with the Operations team to identify new service stream opportunities with existing customers
- Actively contribute towards the successful delivery of the Divisions business plan and targets
- You'll convert customers using strong buying and negotiation skills; and the delivery of value-added initiatives and solutions to meet a wide range of customer needs.
- Previous experience of working within a bluechip FMCG business
- A passion for selling and negotiating - you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and Engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of cash & carry/OOH/wholesale.
- Strong organisational skills - you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair - proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A 'can do' approach!
- Track record of sales success in a similar role
Please apply or get in touch with Becky Evans firstname.lastname@example.org directly for a confidential conversation