An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager at a large, leading sporting group based on the outskirts of London.
This company is well established, engages with its employees therefore giving it a great working culture. The business has a clear, honest vision and a targeted mission. You should have an interest in sporting and leisure which goes hand in hand with the role described below.
- Develop focused and innovative marketing plans with strict budget management and delivering successful sales targets
- Work alongside the events team to deliver successful campaigns
- Agency management - purchasing, design, production and printing
- Ensure all communications and briefs are on brand for the entire business
- Working closely with communications to deliver innovative content for all marketing channels including social media and company literature
- Experience in digital and all traditional marketing
- Experience in transactional marketing/selling a product
- Management of a team is essential - this will be a team of 5 in this role.
- Help develop promotions, campaigns and new ideas to encourage customer loyalty
- Happy to travel between sites weekly
To be successful you should be from a sporting/leisure background or equivalent. Management of a team is essential - this is a key part to the role with remote management as well. You should be committed and ambitious
A great role for someone looking for a Marketing Manager position with a challenge.