Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a creative agency in Islington, London who are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic senior account manager.
We are looking for a senior account manager who has one of the following; qualification in design, experience as a designer or experience working as an AM in a creative agency.
The reason why we are looking for the above experience, is because we're hoping to find someone that has a solid understanding of the creative process. The successful senior account manager will have ownership of London-based clients and the opportunity to progress throughout the business.
- Lead a portfolio of your own clients, within varying industries
- Develop a deep understanding of clients' challenges and needs
- Prepare and present creative briefs for internal discussion
- Present creative ideas back to clients
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the growth of accounts
- Accurately manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
- Contribute to income forecasting
- Ability to think creatively and add value
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a creative environment
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with clients at varying levels of seniority
- Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of forecasting, estimating and managing campaign budgets
- Skills and desire to spot opportunities to improve a client's business
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A recognised qualification in Graphic Design OR solid experience within the sector is essential
- An opportunity to work with some of the UK's biggest companies on a variety of interesting projects
- A competitive salary based on experience