Exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to work with one of the UK’s exciting, branded food businesses.About Our Client
This highly innovative business has gone from strength to strength and are now one of the leading challenger brands in its sector and FMCG market place. Due to continued success, they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join the business and help drive success on a new product range.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with the wider commercial team (Category / Sales), you will own the P&L for your brands and develop, implement and review a marketing and communications strategy that will deliver success against business objectives. The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for spearheading the success of a new product range, considering multiple routes to market, whilst ensuring a best in class approach to marketing is followed. Their market strategy is heavily focused on TTL techniques as well as driving communications via online channels.
This is a really exciting role for either an existing FMCG Senior Brand Manager look to gain exposure to a market leading brand, or an FMCG Brand Manager looking to take a step up in their career.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- FMCG experience - a proven track record in a Brand Management role
- be a full mix marketer
- able to leverage all traditional and online channels
- be both creative and commercial, and able to spot genuine opportunities in the market place
- be a strong communicator and be prepared to challenge the status-quo
- have demonstrable experience of forging strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you are open to having a confidential conversation please get in touch to arrange a suitable time to speak.