***FLEXIBLE WORKING/HOME WORKING - WILL LOOK AT CANDIDATE BASED BIRMINGHAM & UK WIDE***
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a brilliant FMCG brand, working within their prestigious marketing team in the West Midlands, to be responsible for the brand management of a well-established & much-loved brand. We are looking for a candidate who has a real passion for food and can use this to develop an exciting and effective brand strategy. This is a particularly unique role which will provide full exposure to the full marketing communications mix - ATL, On-pack promotions, PR & Social and Digital. Our client is an instantly recognisable FMCG manufacturer with an excellent position within mainstream grocery. This business invests heavily across concept development, insights and brand which has ensured they've developed at pace alongside the rapidly changing retailer environment of the last 2 years.
* Support the Marketing Director in implementing the marketing strategy and plans to deliver the key marketing objectives to ultimately deliver the business sales and margin targets
* Day to day management of the annual brand activation plan to drive business growth, support channel requirements, and achieve marketing objectives.
* Lead & plan shopper marketing activations and material with Top 5 and all other retailers, as well as activations in OOH and other channels
* Day-to-day management of activation agencies (PR, digital, social, shopper and experiential) to ensure effective plans are in place to deliver fully integrated campaigns
* Manage day-to-day agency interactions to execute activations through retailers, retailer agencies and foodservice/new channel customers
* Monitor and evaluate campaign success, making clear recommendations for future improvements The ideal candidate:
* Marketing experience in a bluechip FMCG environment
* A passion for food / food marketing
* Personal Leadership: responsible for driving own results
* Project management skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* A desire to succeed within a well established forward thinking business
Contact Becky Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details