Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a creative, marketing and PR agency, based in Nottingham. The agency are growing off the back of successful new account wins and are looking for a Senior Designer to be responsible for the delivery of a range of print and digital based creative projects and campaigns.
The Senior Designer will be part of a busy studio, with a very creative feel. Design requirements can include; corporate identity, press advertising, direct mail, packaging, POS, brochures, web design, design for social, full rebrands and more.
We are looking for a senior designer with an agency background. This position would suit a strong conceptual designer, who can bring ideas to life with their craft.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Create and produce attractive and effective concepts for clients
- Assist the Creative Director with managing multiple projects/campaigns
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Take the lead with various projects
- Work closely with account handlers to brainstorm ideas and conceptualise
- Keeping up with industry related trends - interiors sector
- Oversee artwork, including proofreading content
- Play a part in the fun, buzzing and creative agency culture
To apply for this role, candidates must provide an up-to-date portfolio & CV.
We are looking for a mixture of digital and print work examples, with sector experience being advised within retail but not a necessity.