Pitch Consultants are recruiting for a Front-End Web Developer, on behalf of a specialist hospitality agency based in Warwickshire. The multi award-winning agency are searching for a candidate who is looking to grow and has a hunger to learn and apply new technologies.
The agency's goal is to deliver high-quality projects that both their clients and the team can be proud of.
The working environment is supportive and friendly and the agency use a range of progressive open source technologies to fulfil a wide range of creative client briefs.
The ideal candidate must have a track record and portfolio of websites to back up their CV.
- Developing websites using bespoke designs from scratch
- Ability to add additional features to live websites
- Ability to test and repair issues/bugs across website developments
- Work well within both the agency and their team
- Provide great cross-team communication
- Work as part of a creative and dynamic team supported by experienced and passionate people
Technology stack required:
- HTML / CSS
- Extensive WordPress + PHP
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Custom Post Types
- Responsive development (2 years)
- eCommerce / Woocommerce
- Web Server Management (WHM/cPanel)