Our client, a large educational institution have partnered with Pitch to promote an exciting new role within their Senior Leadership Team. This key executive post will review and develop the marketing and engagement strategy and improve the overall presence of this organisation within the Midlands.
The institution, hosting two campuses, are one of the fastest growing educational resources in the country and in the past three years have doubled in size and statue. With big ambitions, they are seeking an influential and intuitive Sales and Marketing Manager/Director to help them achieve their development plans.
The aim of this role is primarily to raise the profile of the organisation and build upon relationships with key stakeholders including local schools, authorities and strategic bodies in order to grow student numbers, develop the apprenticeship schemes and improve their higher education offering. In order to do this, the role will include the following responsibilities:
- Review the current marketing plans, identifying strengths and weaknesses and from there develop a clear strategic vision
- Engage externally to create new professional partnerships
- Host and lead events internally and externally to raise the profile
- Increase student numbers through effective promotional marketing, which appeals to young people from differing backgrounds
- Raise the profile of the institution by acting as a key ambassador, making strong connections with stakeholders and associated parties
- Evaluate current campaign successes and refine a clear path for futures campaigns including, design, communications, social media presence and collateral marketing
- Take a lead in improving the promotion of events, including student recruitment days
- Manage a significant marketing budget and demonstrate increasing turnover
- Play a pivotal role within the Senior Leadership team
We are looking for someone with a solid marketing background but also somebody who has the experience and confidence to go out and create business partnerships. This will need an ambitious and targets driven individual, whilst remaining approachable and relatable. This is a vital senior placement and would suit an exceptional leader with strong people management skills who can communicate across all levels. Essential criteria include:
- Enthusiastic, creative leader with resilience and confidence
- Confident speaker/host
- A natural communicator who can build rapport with students, colleagues and stakeholders.
- A passionate and results driven marketeer
- Proven experience working at a senior level within strategic marketing
- Excellent understanding of communications - online/offline and social
- Successful and boast gravitas
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have a noted qualification in marketing.
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the necessary experience and expertise, please get in touch.