Pitch are recruiting on behalf of an established PR comms agency, based in Derbyshire. With a reputation for building renown, quality communication campaigns for a wealth of brands.
Offering services across digital comms, content creation, events and media relations - our client is looking for a senior account manager to manage a group of significant accounts. This role demands a current and thorough understanding of the industry, strong professional capability and, as always, great interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Supporting Account Director in researching and writing client communication strategies and to manage client account teams
- Develop and lead PR strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client's key business objectives
- Combine creativity with knowledge of the media to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
- Write "journalist quality" press releases and set a 'best practice' standard of writing for junior members of the team
- Crisis PR management
- Actively participates in new business development, presentations and proposals and identifying prospects
The ideal candidate for this role, would be someone looking to take a step up, into a more autonomous role. Agency experience is required - this role could be perfect for someone looking to take a step up, from an account manager role.
For more information, or a confidential chat - get in touch with Harry at Pitch.