Senior Account Director / Group Account Director looking for a new challenge? Ever craved a move in-house, where all your agency experience would come to the fore? Stop what you're doing and read this.
We're excited to be working closely with a market-leading, ambitious and inspirational b2b organisation which continues to evolve and grow at a pace. This is a business truly breaking industry norms, who passionately believe in delivering the exceptional and who have shaped their entire business model around this. The result? Un-rivalled year-on-year growth, a truly engaged workforce and huge forward opportunities, both for the business and it's staff.
As an incredibly marketing centric organisation, they have a content led approach that instantly sets their brand apart, both in terms of external perception and in terms of internal engagement. Few can rival their people focused vision and values and this has seen them scoop numerous awards in recent years, including Best Company to Work For. Which makes them an awesome place to push your career forward.
In this brand new role, you'll join as Senior Marketing Manager with responsibility for producing integrated marketing communications plans for the group and each business unit, working with senior directors to develop marketing activities which will elevate their brands and position them as leaders in their sectors.
Key areas of activity will include:
- Produce and deliver marketing communications strategy across all group companies
- Lead and deliver all external marketing initiatives, activities and campaigns
- Support market and sector research, strategic business development/lead generation activities and major presentation requirements
- Champion social media and use appropriate channels to effectively promote the Group, and each business unit's activities, in addition to thought leadership activity
- Manage the Group's online reputation and all media coverage
- Leading the Group's crisis management strategy
- Manage the Group's external public relations and external marketing & PR agencies.
- Deliver stimulating up-to-date content, digital features, thought leadership and marketing campaigns which support each business unit's marketing plan and the Group's overall brand objectives
- Publishing video features, profiles and communications which positively promote careers and working life at the Group
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports and measure performance and deliverables against budget and appropriate metrics/analytics to drive effective decision making
As a b2b sector organisation, it's important you have strong experience in this space, although specific sector experience isn't important.
We're welcoming applications from both both in-house and agency side candidates - it's your passion, drive and attitude that will be as crucial as your ability to shape and develop the marketing & communications activity. We're looking for someone calm under pressure, with first class organisation skills, a keen marketing brain and the gravitas to challenge when needed in order to develop sector leading marketing activity.
As you'd expect, it's essential you come from an impressive marketing background, coupled with an inclusive, collaborative approach. We're seriously excited about the potential for this role and so should you be.
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for, we'd love to hear from you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.