We're recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded digital marketing agency, based in Nottinghamshire. We're looking for an experienced SEO consultant/manager, to join a multi-disciplined team of; marketers, creatives, content creators and developers.
With a total head count of over 50 employees, this medium sized agency deliver services across; web design, SEO/PPC, digital marketing and digital PR. They have a very varied client base, from SME's to institutions and international powerhouses.
The successful candidate will act as the lead SEO contact on a wide variety of client accounts, in varying sectors, across B2B & B2C.
- Design and deliver SEO campaigns that make customers more successful on the Internet
- Working collaboratively with internal designers, developers and other marketers
- Acting as the lead SEO, Content and CRO contact on a wide variety of client accounts
- Regular data analysis to spot performance trends and deliver useful insights to clients
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Optimsing copy and landing pages for search engine optimisation
- Work with our development team on technical SEO fixes such as site speed, AMP and PWA implementation and more
My client is open to receiving applications from candidates coming from agency, or client-side backgrounds. Please apply with an up-to-date CV.