A fantastic contract opportunity has come up at a national retail brand. You’ll be joining at an exciting time and supporting the client on a web migration project.
You’ll be supporting their ever growing team with keyword research and optimisation to help drive engagement is the main requirement for this contract. You’ll have experience working in a similar role, be a natural problem solver and a strong communicator.
Day to day:
- Supporting the delivery of keywords research
- Provide recommendations to the content team on the content strategy in-line with research results
- Co-ordinate the production of on-page SEO techniques
- Monitor performance of the brand websites
- Assist with SEO tasks to ensure set migration is well optimised
- Keep up to date on the industry trends
- Identify new opportunities for content to be created
- Conduct competitor audits and provide content recommendations
- Make page titles, meta descriptions& internal linking recommendations
- Ensure all work is QA tested and approved
- Good understanding of SEO to monitor site performance
- Have a good understanding of Google algorithm
- Strong prioritising & organisational skills
This is a great opportunity who is looking to gain valuable industry experience and further their knowledge of SEO. You may in-between roles or just starting freelancing and looking to build your client list.
The contract is starting ASAP for up to 5 months.