SEO Experts!!!! Read on!
This is a big role and needs somebody professional, articulate and ambitious.
Our client, a leading professional services business which is growing rapidly and provides so much scope and progression opportunities for its staff, is on the lookout for an SEO Manager.
With the business just recently securing a third site and recruiting in various departments, the business demands more technical and specific roles, one of which is an SEO Manager to work closely with the Marketing department.
This SEO Manager role requires the following from the successful applicant:
- Developing and managing the company's website
- Understand and analyse the UX/UI
- Drive traffic to the website
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive footfall using SEO techniques
- Manage all content across all digital channels
- Develop the natural and paid search opportunities
- Increase overall performance of lead generation
Has this grabbed your attention? There are a few specifics which on application you should be able to say you have done! They need solid SEO experience, proven success stories and experience working in fast paced and medium-large scaled business! This is a new role and you should be up for a challenge.