A top ranked full-service marketing agency in Liverpool are on the hunt for a savvy Social Media Executive to join their leading team.
This is one of the region's most established marketing and communications agency, boasting an impressive portfolio of B2B clients across a range of different sectors. They produce exciting campaigns, developing brand stories and challenging boundaries. Culturally, they also have a list of perks and benefits that really sets them apart from other agencies in the region.
- Champion social media for the agency
- Community management of client's social media channels
- Deliver effective social media content plans and campaigns
- Regular market research and monitoring of the social media landscape to make recommendations to the team
- Setting up and analysing Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising campaigns
- Using creative tools such as Canva
- Extracting data from Good Analytics
- Using scheduling software
- Using reporting software
The Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience within an agency is essential
- In-depth knowledge of social media with experience of implementing strategies across a variety of platforms
- Experience with management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout, Buffer and Google Analytics
- Will keep up to date with the latest digital trends and technologies
- Will be ready to hit the ground running within a very busy marketing agencyThis role won’t be around for long so click apply now!