Extremely exciting opportunity for a social media manager to spearhead social media activity at one of the Midlands' stellar integrated agencies.
This excellent agency works with an ever growing list of top brand names across the full suite of integrated comms activity and have been leading the way with social media over the past few years. As a result their clients are looking to them to develop social media strategy as a key element of their digital activity, which is where you come in.
You'll need an expert knowledge of social platforms, what's hot, what's not, and what's likely to be very soon. You'll be confident developing social strategies and will have an excellent understanding of this every evolving sector, plus you'll have a strong knowledge of social media metrics and measurement tools.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Leading a number of client relationships in terms of social strategy and campaign management
* To lead, motivate and inspire the social team
* Working with the wider agency team to create social strategies and content plans
* Identify new business opportunities and play a lead role in growing the social media offering.
* Advising clients on social media, such as emerging new platforms
To be considered, you'll need a proven background of delivering social media activity, whether this has been gained in an agency or in-house role. Either way, you'll have an insatiable appetite for the latest developments in the social media world and how you can make these work for your clients.
Absolutely outstanding role. Email over your CV and we'll chat through the details.