We're on the hunt for a Social Media Manager for a UK leading marketing agency where you will work onsite with one of their biggest clients who are a global consumer goods company, working on the social for their beauty brands.
This agency has an excellent reputation within the industry and don't operate in the traditional agency model but instead place teams onsite with their clients in order to provide a fast and reactive service for their clients. This role is to be based onsite at one of their clients in Leatherhead in Surrey who are a global consumer goods company where you will get the opportunity to work on some of their beauty and food & drink brands.
- Community management- being proactive and reactive to interactions
- Competitor research
- Content creation- short and long form
- Putting content calendar together
- Run paid media campaigns
- Reporting- work out whats working, whats not and what to do differently
- Building relationships with clients
- Working alongside design and branding teams
The Ideal Candidate:
- Good customer service and community management experience
- Strong copywriting skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Will keep up to date with all the latest trends
- Experience in beauty, FMCG, fashion or retail sectors
Apply now for immediate consideration.