Our client, a leading UK retailer are on the look out for a Studio Manager (photography) to take charge of all photo shoots across seasonal campaigns and products. With a studio now based on one of their store sites, they need somebody who can manage the set and has a real creative eye. This retailer is expanding rapidly which is super exciting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and direct all photographers
- Work with various internal departments to be briefed on live campaigns
- Build set according to shoot
- Run product shoots
- Run seasonal shoots
- Arrange props and anything on set
- Stick to strict deadlines/timelines
- Be brand aware/campaign savvy
Do you understand what makes a good photograph? Do you have a creative eye? Are you a natural manager? This position requires somebody to be direct, influential and creative. It is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, ambitious and creative individual to join a well-established retailer that is expanding rapidly. This will be a busy role, you should be organised, aware of tight deadlines and strict brand guidelines.