Fabulous opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join an incredible production company with international reach. A brilliant opportunity that will suit anyone from a production, creative services, artwork or studio management background.
To be in with a shout all you need to do is dazzle us with your excellent knowledge of artwork production techniques and procedures, whilst bringing a real confidence in your ability to prioritise workloads in a fast paced but rewarding environment. You’ll be a dab hand at managing suppliers and will get a real kick out of ensuring work goes out the door on time and to the highest standards.
You’ll be a dab hand at working closely with colleagues and external suppliers to ensure that all work is delivered to the highest standards. As you’d expect, a good awareness of print production processes is absolutely essential.
Core responsibilities will therefore include:
- Understanding of artwork production and artwork despatch
- An understanding of all the latest production techniques.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Apply production control systems at all times.
- Ensure approval processes have been adhered to before any work leaves the building
- Maintain the highest standards of quality.
Given the nature of the role and the nature of your experience, it goes without saying that you’ll have impeccable organisation skills and that you’re a fairly unflappable character when the pressure is on!
This is a genuinely brilliant role with a market leading business – apply now in the strictest of confidence for immediate consideration.