We are looking to recruit an interim Communications Officer for one of our clients, an exciting and collaborative marketing team in Coventry. This roles primary focus is to support all alumni engagement activity for a well known educational institute.
The main duties of this temporary role are:
- Play an integral role in the communications team, specifically the alumni department
- Position the brand alumni service in line with the departments communication strategy
- Write and produce interesting and insightful content for articles and features
- Work closely with the media team to ensure a smooth communications campaign across print, digital and social platforms and collateral
- Work closely with the social team to ensure that content is repurposed on relevant platforms
- Help coordinate alumni when they visit, ensuring logistics are looked after
- Research features for publications and editorial communications
We are looking for an experienced PR/communications officer with strong written and verbal skills. A journalistic background would be desirable, however, experience within a marketing team as a comms officer would still be very much of interest.
If you are interested in this exciting three month contract and are readily available to interview and begin; please email me with your CV asap - thanks!