Our client, a leading fashion retailer based in Leicester are on the look out for an experienced UX Researcher. This position is to support the overall UX department to create an 'easy to use' website when consumers are buying online.
Based in a fast paced and established UX department (40 people strong), the teams are split up into Designers, Architects, Analytics and Researchers. From concept to delivery, the process is collaborative and is known for being successful, whilst providing leading user experiences for its customers.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Propose and plan user research
- Analyse results within focus groups
- Facilitate and moderate usability testing - face to face and remote
- Communicate market research findings and drive decisions
- Work closely with Designers and Architects whilst recommending functionality enhancements
- Work closely with product teams
This role requires somebody who has solid experience in a digital analytics, ideally within a UX environment previously. They need an analytical person who can interpret and shape findings to ensure user engagement is established and forward thinking. Proven experience of usability testing would be an advantage, as well as an understanding of the importance of E-commerce.