Phenomenal opportunity for a User / Customer Experience (UX / CX) Consultant to join one of the most exciting digital teams in the Midlands.
We're looking for a UX expert who's immersed in all areas of defining brilliant user experiences, from running workshops, conducting research and helping define engaging, innovative experiences, underpinned by user insight.
If successful you'll be working across an array of instantly recognisable international clients, working closely with design and development teams to bring projects to life.
Skills and Experience
- Passionate about UX Design and everything about user interaction concepts and usability
- Experience in a similar position, with a portfolio to demonstrate this
- Passionate about delivering excellent digital experiences
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of current digital trends and best practices to create compelling and efficient digital experiences
- Experience developing persona, user journey and customer journey frameworks
- Research techniques including interviewing and observing user behaviour
- Usability testing
- Adept at unearthing and translating business objectives into compelling customer focused digital solutions
- Wireframing and an understanding of interaction design (you don't to be a designer as you'll be working alongside awesome designers to translate your research in to usable design)
- Brilliant interpersonal skills. You should be excellent at quickly building rapport with colleagues, clients and users
In return, you'll be working within one of the fastest growing digital teams in the region, surrounded by some of the best digital design and development talent there is. Plus there's substantial room for career development, all within a fantastic environment, working with thoroughly nice people.
Sound like you? Drop us a line with your CV and we'll happily chat through the details.