Pitch is excited to be supporting an innovative software company based in Nottingham to support on their current recruitment drive.
One pivotal hire for our client is to bridge the gap between the sales team and the client-services department. We are looking for a Commercial Assistant, to help ongoing projects and post-sales support for all clients. The business has had an extremely successful year and is currently recruiting several roles into their marketing, commercial and creative teams. The primary role of the Commercial Assistant will be to support in assisting with client relationships and commercial activity, therefore experience of working in a client-facing role is key.
Our client work in the technology and software sector, so an understanding and previous work experience in this sector is important.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with account managers to support client relationships and commercial activity.
- Responding to client queries and requests in a professional and consultative manner.
- Maintain commercial systems and processes, updating spreadsheets, quotes, and statements of work for various accounts.
- Updating the business CRM system, generating reports, and collecting data as needed.
- Operational day to day support for internal sales and account managers on key accounts.
- Internal and external relationship management.
This is a fantastic role for a driven individual who is ready to push themselves to the next level. You will work closely with key stakeholders within the business as well as key clients on a global scale. As a new role to the business, this position has the opportunity to progress through the business.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (2:1 or higher) within business or technology ideally. You will be confident in your relationship management skills and work well within a corporate setting. If you have an interest in technology and working with global blue-chip brands, please send your CV across!
Interviews will take place in January and early February. This role will initially be based remotely, but will then transition into a flexible working pattern. You must be able to commute to Nottingham.