- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multi-task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
Account Manager | Creative Agency
|Job Title:||Account Manager | Creative Agency|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £27000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harry Silvester|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 16:34|
Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a creative agency, based in Leicestershire. The agency are looking to employ another Account Manager into their client-services team. This isn't your standard agency account manager role, as we are looking for specific sector experience.
Given the nature of the work and clients within the agency, we are looking for someone with a corporate background. We are seeking an Account Manager that has either worked within an agency on corporate accounts OR someone that has worked on creative campaigns, within a client-side/in-house business.
This role will be working closely with designers, web developers and other creatives to produce industry-leading; websites, animations and a whole lot more.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take their career in a slightly different step.
Key skills and attributes