Our client is a growing financial services firm which support all industry sectors with audits, tax and general consultancy. They are on the look out for a Bid Coordinator to join their team of 8. The business is nationwide and the office in Birmingham has around 200 people. It is a pleasant and friendly organisation which offers its employees a lot. They are full service office and the role has come about due to somebody leaving.
The role of Bid Coordinator will report into the Bid Manager and key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the bid team inbox to ensure all potential opportunities are kept on top of
- Advise and ensure compliance is kept to for the bid journey
- Qualify leads, be clear on price strategy, flag risks and ensure worth time, in terms of profitability
- Coordinate pre tender planning
- Produce skeleton document
- Format, proof and produce finalised document
- Track and record tender activity on CRM
This role requires somebody with strong Microsoft Office skills, the ability to produce large documents to a high standard, excellent communications skills due to internal and stakeholder liaison and ability to deal with a high pressured environment. Bid experience is essential and a professional services or something similar would be desirable.
The ideal candidate could come from a Marketing/Business development or sales background. You should be a confident writer and strong verbal communication. This requires somebody bright, commercial and ambitious.