A new client of ours, based in Burton Upon-Trent are looking for a creative digital designer, to join their design team.
The client-side business, with a very interesting and digital business model, operates within the sports, leisure and hospitality industries. Partnering with many well-known, blue-chip organisations.
Due to the nature of the markets my client works within - projects and campaigns are constantly varied. Therefore, the successful candidate must be able to adapt quickly to change.
Primary role and responsibilities will be:
- Working on developing and executing design work across all digital and print marketing collateral.
- Take ownership of creating and producing fit for purpose ideas and designs for both digital and print projects.
- Develop and produce a variety of programme specific design work for email templates, advertising banners, landing pages and website design.
- Manage your schedule to ensure that all agreed deadlines are met.
- Support on the generation of ideas within the Creative Department and the wider Marketing team.
- Assist with the development of creative concepts.
- To be aware of our brand values and guidelines and to consistently ensure that work produced is in line with and champion those values
- Stay up-to-date with changing design developments in the creative industry.
- Proven experience of working as a mid-weight graphic designer.
- Highly creative, innovative with excellent technical skills.
- The ability to work at pace on multiple projects, staying organised at all times.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of your own work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - the ability to present visually appealing work confidently.
- Well skilled in the Adobe Creative Suite (CC) including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A strong working knowledge of HTML.
- Good knowledge of digital processes
- Takes great interest in the user experience and user journey.
- An excellent team player, however has the ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in sport is highly beneficial in order to visually translate our campaigns to the end user.
Please apply with your CV & Portfolio.