Crisis Management/Communication Consultant
£40,000 - £45,000 (neg)
Pitch is delighted to be retained on this fantastic project, working with an award-winning crisis management consultancy. Working with business leaders across the globe, this consultancy provides crisis management and communication planning, training, simulations and consultancy to give clients the capabilities and confidence they need to handle serious crises. They are currently looking for an experienced Consultant with a background in corporate communications and/or reputation management, ideally from a communications consultancy to join their business on a remote basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the senior consultants to ensure the timely delivery of high quality crisis management planning and training.
- Project managing crisis workshops and simulations.
- Researching and developing content such as scripts, pre-prepared media coverage and drafting presentations for scenario-based exercises.
- Co-delivering/facilitation of workshops and simulations
- Liaising with clients and suppliers such as designers, journalists, camera crews etc.
- Creating feedback reports following workshops
- Reviewing and developing crisis management/communication plans.
- Supporting senior consultants in providing advice and tactical support for clients facing crises/issues
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- Experience of working within a communications consultancy, agency or a professional services environment.
- Experience in and an understanding of crisis management and communications.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Some experience of training or facilitation.
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Project management skills.
This role will be fully remote, however, you will need to be able to commute to Birmingham and London easily for team meetings on a monthly basis and also be happy to travel to clients when needed. Some international travel will be expected as required for workshop delivery.
This is a rare opportunity so if this sounds like you, please get in touch with me today!