Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic, Birmingham based agency who specialise in the creating brilliant websites, and digital campaigns for a vast range of big brand names.
They are looking to appoint a Digital Account Manager - a truly fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, organised, digital- savvy candidate that has experience of managing successful digital projects. This role will involve servicing a wide range of clients and typical projects will include: web/app design & development, social media, content management and plenty more.
Reporting to the Digital Director, the successful Digital Account Manager will be expected to:
- Support and collaborate with designers and developers to produce digital collateral which support the campaigns.
- Coordinate with internal and external resources to execute digital projects.
- Update senior stakeholders with timelines, progress and costing.
- Managing multiple projects at any given time.
- Have involvement with clients' strategy.
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for the following experience:
A minimum 2 years of agency experience, as a Digital Account manager. Knowledge of different digital channels and ideally experience within an agency environment. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible, this role will not be on the market long.