Sunflex UK, a subsidiary of Hunter Douglas, has partnered with Pitch in securing top marketing, creative and commercial talent for the head office based in Cannock. With over 40 years’ experience, Sunflex is the market leading supplier of pre-packaged curtain track, poles and window fashion in the UK. Driven by innovation and priding themselves on always being at the forefront of industry trends, partnering with a wide range of the UK's leading retailers, as well as national and independent wholesalers.
The Hunter Douglas group, which is comprised of a diverse portfolio of leading companies including Hillary’s, Thomas Sanderson, Luxaflex, Faber, Eclipse, Apollo Blinds and UK blinds, turning over $3.6 Billion in 2018, was was founded in 1919 by Henry Sonnenberg in Dusseldorf, Germany and operate in over 100 countries, employing over 23,500 people worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for the introduction and development of all digital marketing communications across branded products and potentially own label customers working with retail partners.
- To increase brand engagement with consumers and drive sales with our retailers in-line with Sunflex’s strategic business plan
- Design a new website to drive brand engagement and showcase the brand’s products and identities in a compelling and industry-leading way
- Work with colleagues to understand new products coming to market to ensure seamless product launches to support the overall marketing strategy
- Implement the latest SEO techniques to improve the rankings of the website on Google, Bing etc.
- Conduct competitor analysis from a digital point of view, report any relevant market data, e.g. promotions, specific campaigns and formalise counter-campaigns if necessary
- Ensure from the competitor research, Sunflex’s digital exposure is the best in the market and industry-leading
- Design Email templates using HTML for brand engagement emails and supporting relevant partner retailers in promoting new products
- Create landing pages for specific digital campaigns, increasing engagement and ‘stickiness’
- Continually review usability, flow and user experience making necessary improvements if necessary
- Social Media strategy and day-to-day management of all relevant channels you see most relevant. E.g. Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Keeping abreast of new Social Media platforms relevant to the industry and product range
- Continually learning, developing digital assets, continually improving and measuring results
Requirements for the Role:
- Content creation, an eye for design through to SEO and Social Media. You will be a self-starter, contributing new ideas and proactively improving all digital assets
- Up-to-date working knowledge of digital marketing communications
- A natural interest and flair for digital, technology, social and brand engagement
- Experience in using CMS, HTML, design software
- Creating and uploading content
- Experience in, or an appreciation of the whole marketing mix to ensure a seamless marketing output of the department
- Commercially aware, understanding how digital will contribute to sales through an increase in brand engagement and driving sales through the retail partners
- Organised and methodical with a high attention to detail, a natural forward planner with a proven creativity, initiative, successful project management and problem solving agility with the ability to work under pressure managing simultaneous projects
- Adept in the use of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
Pitch are managing all applications and recruitment on behalf of Sunflex, if you are interested in having a confidential conversation to discuss the role please apply here. Applications sent directly to Sunflex will unfortunately not be considered.