Digital Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £60,000
Pitch have recently partnered with a growing UK property company who are looking to improve and expand their marketing function with the addition of a skilled Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be home based and will support the Marketing Director in managing the overall marketing strategy. In time, you will also be encouraged to build a marketing team of skilled professionals to help in the day to day marketing activities.
The business prides itself on breaking the mould within the property industry and have been doing so successfully since they began. They have won several awards for their outstanding service and plan to continue on this positive path. They have a hard working team culture, but a very relaxed and collaborative approach to ensure everyone feels supportive and driven to succeed within the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Support in the delivery of the digital marketing strategy.
- Recruit a skilled marketing team to deliver the over business goals.
- Budget management.
- Lead generation.
- Build and maintain a content calendar for social media, email and pr activity.
- Create and monitor digital campaigns.
- Improve overall SEO metrics to increase leads.
- Website management and improvement as needed.
- Paid advertising utilising Facebook Manager, Bing and Google Ads.
- Market research and data analysis, reporting back to key stakeholders on marketing performance.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Proven experience in a strategic marketing role, ideally within the property sector but not essential.
- Budget management skills, ideally over £500,000
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Right to work in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting new challenge in their career. The role is extremely varied but has the opportunity to truly make it your own by forming a team to support you. This role is remote, but you must be based in the UK to be considered as travel to the office may be required from time to time. If you are interested, please submit your CV for consideration.