We're looking for an experienced PR professional to join a large marketing team within a fast-growing financial services business based just outside of Birmingham City Centre. The position is on an interim basis.
You'll be supporting the communications team with their internal and external communications and have key responsible for a variety of communications such as press releases, stakeholder comms and employer branding.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
* Developing communication strategies for internal and external.
* Working alongside the wider marketing team as well as individual stakeholders to create PR schedules and campaigns, ensuring consistent messaging throughout.
* Managing accounts for various sub-brands and developing communication strategies with the business such as individual press released, blogs, reports etc.
* Assisting where required with internal communications.
* Creating supporting media to develop the relationship with existing investors.
* Ensuring senior members of the relevant teams are kept up to date with the latest industry and market news and information through social media, news and report monitoring.
* Press office duties such as acting as media spokesperson, responding to press enquiries, creating positioning statements, arranging media interviews and overall reputation protection/management.
* Ensuring that all communications are legally compliant, aligned with the companies brand values and meet regulations.
This contract would suit a professional who is immediately available and has a strong & proven background in PR and Communications. Experience working within a regulated industry such as Financial Services is a bonus!
If you are available immediately and looking for £200-£270 per day then apply for the role and lets discuss.