Calling all Freelance Project Managers!
Do you have food packaging experience and available immediately for a 3 month FTC?
One of our brilliant clients is a superb integrated agency, who offers their clients on-site working to really involve themselves in their team. This agency model works, and as a result they want an experience interim Project Manager to work with one of their most valued clients in their beautiful London offices.
* Packaging experience; understanding the process from brief through to artwork delivery
* Client facing experience; delivering exceptional customer service
* Project management experience; planning, implementing and keeping projects running smoothly, on time and on budget
* Organising photo-shoots
* Used to working within a fast-paced environment, whilst delivering quality work
* Organisation skills, managing multiple project simultaneously, and effectively managing ones own time
* Ensuring all projects run within the agreed time-lines
* Confirming the critical paths for each packaging projects
* Liaising with the studio, ensuring design work is planned and presented to the appropriate design forums
* Organise weekly packaging meetings to review the status of projects and discuss any new packaging briefs
* Work alongside the art buying team when photography is required and organise shoot dates, costs, briefs and image retouching
* For all new packaging briefs, provide a design cost estimate and communicate back to relevant departments which projects are under or over estimated costs.
* Arrange and attend monthly cost forecast meetings with internal teams
As this role is based on site with the client, you will have exceptional customer service skills and go above and beyond to deliver quality work.
Does this sound like you? Then apply for this role and lets discuss further!