I'm working with a great retail client who are currently undergoing a digital transformation project and require a freelance SEO Executive for at least 3-4 months.
Supporting the SEO manager, you will be helping with the day-to-day work, researching, planning and implementing SEO elements for the website. You'll have a great understanding of Google organic search ranking facts and experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and DeepCrawl.
Day to day:
* Conduct analysis on categories across the main site identifying key strategic opportunities to improve performance
* Support the SEO Manager and the development team to review the current development site pre-launch and support in recommendations
* Run regular analyses on the search engine crawl behaviour & identifying SEO issues
* Work on bug reporting of the development environment reporting on progress and recommendations across Development and SEO teams
* Monitor any technical issues flagged by Google, DeepCrawl, SiteBulb & Ahrefs
* Help the wider SEO team optimise category landing pages to ensure they deliver optimal performance throughout the main site
Manage external agencies, and feeding back key information which could help improve SEO function
There is a possibility that this contract will be extended beyond the 3-4 months. So, if you're available immediately for this exciting project.