Freelance Social Media Manager
I'm working with a brilliant client who requires a focused and proactive Freelance Social Media Manager. This client is well known within the sport industry and has an exciting and ever growing social team. As a result they are so busy that they need your support!
On a daily basis, you'll be responsible for anything social media; the creation and implementation of strategies; and leading the organic and paid for campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Day to Day:
- Managing a small team to create innovative marketing strategies in-line with the client's clear targets.
- Running paid social campaigns using social channels on-site.
- Pushing social posts and growing the clients engagement.
- Working with influencers and bloggers to manage key campaigns.
- Reporting on weekly and monthly key statistics.
You will need to be proficient with Hootsuite (or other scheduling tools) and have extensive experience working with Google Analytics to report back on the social campaigns.
Apply for this role and let's discuss further!