A well known PR agency based in the heart of Birmingham is growing, they actually specialise in PR and digital across B2C and B2C campaigns. The client is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to drive forward the digital offering of both consumer and Business teams.
This Graphic Designer will lead on day to day creation and delivery on digital design projects this will include the likes of social assets, compelling white papers or campaign identities. You will also support on pitching documents.
In addition to the hands on design aspect to the role, you will also be required as the lead Graphic Designer to oversee suppliers and videographers, creating briefs and managing the execution ensuring the clients brief is met.
Duties will include:
- Create appropriate, engaging creative assets suitable for a range of platforms
- Research new creative opportunities and trends in the digital market
- Handle day to day digital asset creating, i.e moving animation, stop motion videos etc
- Understand analytical platforms, ie. facebook insights, twitter analytics
- Attend content planning sessions to support with new business pitches/proposals
The ideal applicant for the Graphic Designer role should be very familiar with the Adobe programmes, After Effects and Photoshop. You should also be able to use the latest video editing technology to edit content and create short videos. They are looking for somebody super creative, lots of initiative and ready to join and make a difference.